Monday, June 29, 2015

Long time.....no posting

It has apparently been May of 2014 since I wrote anything for my blog.  Not because nothing has been going on....but just because I stopped.  I started thinking no one reads this....so why bother??

Well, as you can see, I am back.  At least for today.

So much has happened since the last post.......Mitchell worked hard, got our credit rating up and bought a home here in TMON. 

RL and the kids moved out here.  That was hard for quite awhile.....financially.  Actually, it still is.....going to take forever, it seems to get back out of the hole.  She is so happy to be out here tho....that it is worth it.   The kids did really good in school too.  Even Shane who has more or less been slipping by all of these years.  They have very small classes so there is plenty of one on one time for them.

My sister, Bobbie Jean had surgery for breast cancer 06-23.  One of the healtiest people I have ever known.....and it reached out to touch her. :(

Me?  Well....not much to say.  I am doing my best to be thankful for the blessings.  But my heart is so unhappy here.  I feel like I have died inside.  Yes, I guess I am sounding stupid.  So, I do what I can to keep this to myself.

There you go......

No comments:

Post a Comment